Thursday, September 4, 2014

Cavedwelling



It's been an interesting process becoming more of a hermit.  I no longer go to school and I am just studying for the MBLEX.  My days are quiet. I do chores. I do visit with friends to break up the cave dwelling pattern.  I have gotten used to it. In fact, I think I relish in the idea of being my own company.  I think it offers me a chance to make my own adventures.  I like company. I love it especially if it's my girls or Jeremy.  But something has changed.  I went to the museum by myself and I loved it.  I loved the experience of taking in the moment...by myself. I don't know if that makes any sense.  All I know is that this is a new experience.  I thrived on social interaction.  I still have it here and there.  But it's either on Facebook or a one on one interaction.  And I used to think too much time by myself might get me thinking too seriously.  And sometimes I do. But it got me thinking of my life, my experiences, my dreams...and so much more.  It got me going back like an index holder and flashing back to certain parts of my life...the good...the bad...and the very very messy.  They defined me.  I don't regret them.  Even the dark ones that have molded certain aspects of my psyche and my health.  I don't regret that it molded me into the person I am today.  And when I look at Jeremy...I know...that's who he fell in love with. That beautiful mess of a soul...the crazy silly stubbornly optimistic side to me.  The one that tries to see every positive in a negative.  Yup. That one.  Until next time for inspiration.  I quite enjoy blogging now.  I like knowing that someone reads this.  I like knowing that maybe my experiences or thoughts make you thinking of something...or even better inspire you.

No comments:

Post a Comment