Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Your groove

Sometimes when you don't feel good physically your whole mood can go south mentally and emotionally.  At least for me that was what yesterday was all about.  I went to give blood.  I came home and I felt the world just spinning.  Thank goodness I was home.  I tried to study but it was pointless.  I wasn't happy with my scores and I became more frustrated.  Of course, I am stubborn and relentless and the cycle was just ugly.  I know I know...first world problems.  But luckily I had a friend who understand my neurosis.  She too has had that issue.  I didn't feel so crazy anymore.  Today, however, went better.  I don't know what will happen Friday.  I have no control.  The universe knows what cards will be played.  I just gotta roll with it.  I pass I pass. I don't. It's not the end of the world...I just start again.  But I have been studying so much so it would be nice.  In any case I think my groove came back.  I heard a song today that made it better.  When Aaron passed away there were a couple of songs that made me smile or feel better.  The lyrics I weren't necessarily attached to.  The timing of when they would come on...yes.  I can't tell you how I understand that the universe was smiling...but somehow yesterday seemed like a blur.  I needed something to just push me to feel better.  I know it may sound silly but it's those silly things within in us that frustrate us.  It's nice to have things and people that help us get back to our groove.  Your groove keeps things going.  It's that energy...that unexplained motivation that helps you along with life.  Jess got her groove back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment