Monday, September 22, 2014

Trust

What a fragile thing trust is.  Whether in friendship, family, or romantic aspects we look for this trust in our relationships.  We rely on the trust between those we care.  When it is betrayed there is a hole in one's heart and truthfully in some ways, it feels the soul too.  Your core feels pierced like a dagger of pain that you can't describe. Your core feels penetrated where trust once stood.  When this trust is betrayed there are so many questions that are now in place.  Some stated...and others not so stated...for we may not be able to answer a question we don't know to ask yet.  This trust with which we hold dear penetrates you to your most innermost moments of truths and creates a vulnerability.    The one with the guarded secrets that we hold so tightly.  They are secrets of whom we really are and what we stand for.  We guard this invisible box of our core because if we have had the unfortunate experience of being betrayed we must hide our heart and soul like a princess trapped in her own kingdom.  When we are betrayed there is a beauty within that pain that arises.  We see the beautiful creature of healing.  We feel a sense of right again.  We become whole again...or at least a piece of us returns.  It's different for everyone.  But if you have been betrayed there is hope.  There is hope that someone will find your heart and mend it.  They will show you that love has two sides to a story.  And so does hate.  And never is somewhat of a unicorn...A myth of which we cannot confirm nor deny.  We simply do not know.  Hope can be magic.  Hope can also render us vulnerable and perhaps hurt us.  But I will live in the land of the Unicorn.  I will live where hope still exists.  If I don't, I have no purpose to hope.  Hope reminds me that there is something or sometimes someone to look forward to.  I once had no reason to trust again. I've had my dark story.  My lifetime movie and book are waiting to be put into words someday...somewhere.  But I'm to stubborn to stop believing. And I'm glad I didn't.  Because I wake up to such a different life than maybe 10 years ago.  And I wake up to him.  My dream come true.  My world.  My answer to hope.  I was worth it.  It was a prayer that I didn't know I asked.  But there it was...I was worth it.  And the best part. My dream grew from magic into trust.  This intangible became tangible.  This prayer became a person.  This hope became my reality.  So sometimes besides positive energy I like putting into the world...I like putting hope back...and most of all....trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment