Thursday, September 25, 2014

The purpose


Sometimes we look for our purpose in life.  It's like searching for a secret and you don't know where to find the first clue for the map.  You search and search.  Sometimes you find it and then lose the keys or worse...overlook the keys that are front of you.  But if you are lucky enough to find your purpose....do it with passion...and purpose.  I want to throw myself into massage therapy.  I'm so happy in my life with Jeremy...I somehow want to spread my joy through "healing hands."  Sounds crazy, right? You might say that.  But maybe just maybe there is a method to my madness.  Maybe I make sense.  I am happy.  My positive energy can impact people. My "healing hands" can help others.  Maybe just maybe I can help the world...one massage at a time.  I'd like to think that's possible.  It's crazy but when have I not had crazy ideas? I love thinking outside the box.  Outside the box was invented for people like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment