Wednesday, September 3, 2014

The Universe

A beautiful conversation with a friend really struck a chord with me.  I was discussing how I've let this worry take over me.  This anxiety has played head games with me.  I've had a few meaningful conversations about this "anxiety" thing.  Whether it's losing my "mojo" or losing my footing....somehow the rest of things weren't falling into place.  And then I sort of left all my worry out into the Universe.  I got tired of worrying.  It can be emotionally exhausting worrying.  Today I improved more on my test.   I was calm.  I just went in...and did it.  And somehow my head felt cleared up.  My mind wasn't racing. My anxiety was just a whimper.  Whatever this is or was I feel like I took control of it.  And I am trying to keep that momentum.  So far..so good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment