Friday, September 19, 2014

Sending out into the void

or simply yelling into the void.  It feels good to get out any negative feels.  It's in part why I started this blog.  I remember as a young adult being more consistent with a diary.  And then I saw a show (Doggie Howser!) that prompted to entertain the thought.  "Instead of writing my thoughts I typed them." It would still be a diary, so to speak.  However, as much good intentions I had for some type of computer diary I didn't keep it up.  It wasn't until I got inspired my a friend who blogs that I actually found something that I could stay consistent with.  I was motivated to write this time.  The blog provided me a way to "bring philosophy" to what seemed like ordinary writing.  I am humbled when one just reads the blog.  Perhaps I made someone think that day.  Maybe I helped them start a conversation.  Who knows? And the beauty is I don't need to know.  It's not to see comments.  It's to know I matter. It's to know my thoughts matter.  And so...this blog is an extension of my thoughts sometimes.  Most of the time I write to some "Spa" music.  I am at the most peace when listening to it. Spa music slows the racing thoughts.  I continue to thank you for even reading this. Whether it's once a week or every day..it matters none to me.  It matters that my thoughts matter to you.  If you ever get a chance to start a blog...you won't regret it.  It was a life changer for me.  It sounds silly.  However, that is the rawness of truth.  Many of the transformations I made in the last few years came from documenting aspects of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment