Friday, August 12, 2016

Be stubborn


Be stubborn for someone you love.  When I feel like I am in some kind of a funk sometimes, my group, tribe if you will is quick to help.   I don't like using that word for personal reasons but it sounds better than squad.  I sound like Taylor Swift.  Normally I don't have a problem.  These days I don't know how I feel.  So... tribe...They are stubborn and they make me laugh, put music on my phone, text me inspirational things, tell me beautiful words, and otherwise are just there.  Sometimes in that funk I want to ask why? When, really the answer is simple.  Because they care.  I have the core .  But even those who I don't speak every day with, but have a solid friendship with...Be stubborn.  Be the stubborn friend.  Be the stubborn loved one.  A support system is so important.  I am so grateful for mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment