Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Food is art


I was having that conversation with a friend the other day.  I have had foodgasms before.  Sometimes, I experience life on another plane.  Most of time, I love that I do.  I get to feel life on another level.  It does become annoying or sometimes painful at times.  Food is art.  Describe the food to yourself.  It doesn't always have to be the fru fru food.  You might be able to afford.  But just what does it do to make you happy? Today's food did.  I went to Wise Guys Chicago Eatery.  I had a cheesesteak, Chili Cheese fries, and a cannoli.  I couldn't finish the fries.  But I absorbed the happiness of this heart attack.  I don't eat like this very often so I figured it was okay for the wanna be heart attack eating  to commence.  We live one life.  It is important to be healthy.  It is important to take care of ourselves and health.  But once in a while...we need to just go nuts.  Like I did today.  Food is art.

No comments:

Post a Comment