Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Random


I had two random conversations.  Both made my day.  The first one, a woman, must have seen my face.  I had a sullen face.  I had things on my mind.  And all she said is morning.  I told her thank you.  And then, in the strangest of things to say...she said.  Sometimes we just need to hear we are appreciated...you never know when it will make their day.  I told her she just had.  The second one was at the library.  I had thrown away a coloring book.  And so I needed to replace it.  I am all about symbolism.  And while there I met Dr. Spencer Reid's doppelganger.Swoon  The Universe knew something.  Coloring always helps me feel better.  And so I did that.  Work has been slow this week.  I would've taken a shift yesterday but I had a dr's appointment.  Normally, I am given the random acts.  But instead, I received them.  It was a beautiful experience.  So there it is.  My interesting day yesterday.  I don't have much thoughts going.  At least ones I choose to write about.  I hope your day is spectacular.

No comments:

Post a Comment