Friday, October 28, 2016

A dork for sharing


I know I am complete dork for sharing.  But I feel like a unicorn genius.  Tomorrow is Comic Con.  I am so excited.  So I am getting our stuff together so we can get ready at our friends, "L" and DA.  And I have a charger thing that also serves as a car charger of sorts, like a booster.  I hadn't realized it came with a blue blinky light.  Ughs.  So...me and my crazy brilliant idea...I put Unicorn tape on it.  My friend DC got me the unicorn tape as a weapon on days where I just feel less than okay.  I love the tape!!! And I used it on the charger.  And it changes the color to yellow.  Blinky lights, in general are annoying.  But I can handle them.  It's the blue that gets me.  Yah!!! I had to share.
This was put on my timeline.  I love it!!!
This was texted me because I needed a little motivation today.  I love it lol

Yes!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment