Wednesday, October 19, 2016

We go way back


Happy Birthday, Whiskers.  Don't mind me.  I am actually wishing my cat a happy birthday.  She's 15 years old today.  Brody made it to 13.  His deathaversary is coming up soon.  November 3.  Girl has been with me when I got my divorce to Woody.  And when I started with Jeremy almost 11 years ago.  Hero's Dream by Jim Brickman is on.  I would have more to say but heading for lunch.  And tomorrow is hot lunch date with Jeremy! Not this weekend...but next weekend is Comic Con.  I am sooooo excited.  Like a kid in a candy store.  I will make sure to have pictures.  I saw a spike in my readership within the last few weeks.  Thank you.  Even if it's the music videos I put up.  Especially, France! Thank you! I really didn't expect anyone to read this, especially when I didn't believe anyone wanted to know what I thought.  Now, I smile.  Humbly.  I'm quirky.  I'm insightful.  I'm entertaining.  I'm...Jess.  You come here for a reason.  And I think you for that.  So celebrate a cat's birthday with me.  No.  I don't do birthday parties for her or anything.  I'll probably go get her wet cat food to treat her since she doesn't eat all of it.  Celebrate that we go way back. She's been my companion for 15 years.  That says a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment