Sunday, October 30, 2016

Alamo City Comic Con


O.....M........G!!!! Okay.  I need to gain my composure.  It's been my dream to go to Comic Con.  This was Jeremy's and my first time.  I didn't know, going in, that I had an unbucket list of pictures I wanted.  Until I was there, and taking them.  Between the Tardis and Belle,I couldn't contain myself...I almost cried from happiness.  But I had makeup on.  So, no crying. lol We went with "L" and DA, whom are seasoned veterans to these events.  He went as Waldo.  She went as Batgirl, which was pretty cool on some pictures we got.  Especially, one group shot.  I turned it into my cover photo.  Right now, the side by side where Joker and Harley Quinn almost kiss is the profile picture.  It seems fitting for Halloween.  We also went to a panel called "The Philosophy of Doctor Who".  I even got up and commented.  Which is a lot for me.  As much as I have a big personality, I actually have stage fright or a fear of public speaking, of sorts.  So, in a way, it was a dream to get up and say something.  Yesterday was a dream come true, within a dream come true. Oh! I also got Harry Potter shot glasses as the souvenir!!!  You should have seen Jeremy.  He embodied the Joker.  There is a certain charm to have a mask on or makeup.   You get to play a character.  I have so many amazing memories from yesterday.  Today, we have Zombiewalk.  Hopefully, we get good pictures like we did last year.  Enjoy the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment