Monday, October 24, 2016

Just another J day


Just another Jess day.  What does that mean, exactly? Goofy things.  Silly things.  Yesterday started out like any goofy way.  I decided it was a cat on a Unicorn kind of day.  I also wished one of my oldest childhood friends a Happy Birthday.  MW and I were best friends in 6th grade.  We were the 3 musketeers. CG, MW, and me.   I talk with him once or twice a year.  But yesterday he almost made me cry because he said...you're still one of my close friends, Jess.  Is it weird that I still keep in touch with many of my old best friend.  I don't have them as best friends anymore.  Something in our past happened to break that type of friendship.  I have a  rule of sorts.  I can still be friends.  But it never goes back the way it used to be.  And sometimes, that's okay.  There are two of those that I am overjoyed to get back.  JS and JMB.  Sometimes, a negative becomes a positive.  and I would go through it all over again.  Any negative that I have experienced.  Because, I see the positive.  And the best part.  I grew from it.  And still am.  I used to have anxiety attacks all the time.  Now...it's been a while since I had one.  I look at life differently.  I look at pain differently.  I look at my surroundings differently.  I look at me differently.  Reflections by Deuter is on.  How...fitting.  I reflect a lot.  Certain things are never far from my mind.  I pause.  And then, life happens and I throw myself back into experiencing it.
Fantastic Beasts inspired. I can't wait to see that

Cat on a Unicorn kind of day

No comments:

Post a Comment