Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Like I need any more


That's me right now deciding on a book set.  In my defense, it is a good read. (Daughter of Smoke and Bones) In the cobwebs of my brain I was trying to remember an author. I couldn't remember the name of the books at the time.   Yah for the internet.  I described it...and just like that, that was the trilogy I was looking for.  Like I need any more, though.  I have plenty of books to read.  That I haven't read.  But I get the feeling, at some point, I will buy them. In the meantime, I'm reading Harry Potter and the Cursed child.   That goes for mugs too.  I got a mug for one of my best friends.  She's a huge Harry Potter fan.  I keep thinking I want to go back for it for myself.  Like I need any more.  I have mugs for days.  I got a huge Doctor Who mug.  It's awesome.  Sorry.  this entry is rather boring.  I'm still trying to wake up.  I've got work today so...wake up, Jess! Neither Jeremy or I wanted to wake up.  But you know, adulting.  I voted yesterday! I waited in line for an hour and half.  Not braining yet.  Ughs.  I had some breakfast.  But that hasn't helped.  Some days I can be more awake than others.  We went to bed at a reasonable time. It feels like a Monday.  M-u-st wake up.  I'm sure you have felt like this...where you just don't feel as awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment