Sunday, October 30, 2016

Comic Con

Dante, from Clerks 2. 

The closest I will ever get to David Tenant.  It seemed fitting it was restraining order distance, since I was playing crazy person

That time I took a picture with a guy who was Harley Quinn lol

Awesome group picture!!!

Yikes!!!

Joker...with Joker?!!! That's kinda hot lol

I love this picture.  Harley...Jess.  They both love that man next to them

Harry Potter shot glasses!!

Joker....you got some explaining to do....

One of my favorite pictures 
Batgirl told me all about what you were up to, Joker.  

A dream come true taking a picture with Belle

What the fruit loops?!!!

Pushing a button of Jeremy's.  Get it?!! I'm a character

It seemed fitting to take a picture, since Jeremy has one

Deadpool! Jeremy was actually wearing a Deadpool t shirt underneath his costume lol

Batgirl...what kind of trouble are you getting yourself into?

Deadpool! and a girl with a unicorn!

Batman and Superman!!

Seems I got some explaining to do too.  lol We got that crazy look down good 
Dean Cain!!

Awesome picture!!

Unicorn!!!

Oh...wow lol Club Quidditch

Silly Little Missy cosplay.  Yes, we both approve lol

Boo Kitty is a nickname someone knows lol

Hufflepuff representing!

Little Mermaid

Oooh.  Hello, there

Oh, great.  Now, what kind of trouble did I get myself into?!

She asked for my picture too!!! Gryffindor!

Of course, I would have to take a picture with Poison Ivy!

Bud! Yes, Bud Bundy from Married with Children

You get the feeling I like Doctor Who?!

Yeah...I am fangirling.  Dream come true!!!

About the only Doctor Who cosplay I actually liked.  I am so picky lol

No comments:

Post a Comment