Thursday, October 20, 2016

Natures


Listening to my Queen Sparkles playlist. Elle King, btw.   I love great conversations.  I feel like I learn something when I share thoughts with people.  Maybe that's why I like having different personalities for friends.  And even having a spouse.  Jeremy and I can be similar in our sense of humor.  But I am more of an extrovert and he's more of an introvert.  Our personalities clash with that sometimes but we figure it out because we love each other.  Jeremy doesn't apologize for his personality.  I still do.  It's my nature.  But as I am getting older...eh...take it or leave it.  You don't like me....your loss.  Course, don't be an asshole.  I think that's the part that people get confused.  Be you.  But don't be an asshole with it.  I would say bitch but nah...women can be assholes too.  I've met my share.  Best bet.  Walk away.  I used to think it would be to explain my stance. Reason.  Nope.  Walk away.  And remember they weren't loved enough, hugged enough, sexed enough, or  massaged enough.  Or maybe even appreciated.  Pity angry people.  Pity angry people that take it out on others.  I'm talking to you, DT.  I may not be on board with everything with HC but, damn.  I digress.  Where was I going with this? Natures.  We all have assholes moment.  Even me.  But I try my best not to be like that.  Actually, if you want to know...my best asshole moments are what I am not saying to you.  But I keep in my head.  I learned...if you don't have anything nice to say...don't say anything at all.  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment