Monday, October 31, 2016

Loyal to our Fandom


It was a Fandom kind of day for me.  I had seen a mug at the Comic con that I liked but I knew exactly which mug I wanted and I didn't see it there.  It was at Hot Topic.  It's Heat activated.  When it's activated, there are footprints!! But literally, on my way to Hot Topic, I broke my Doctor Who key chain.  I was there...so...a key chain was on the list now.  I was also looking for a dragon necklace with a blue orb or a castle necklace with a blue orb.  I have yet to find it but I did find one on clearance(bottle looking one) and the other I got for free.  It gives me a chuckle. I found butter beer and chocolate frogs at the mall! Amazon has a hufflepuff necklace I like.  Yup.  We are loyal to our fandom.  I love geeking out.  The older I am getting, the less I worry how silly or weird I may seem.  I'm happy.  Be happy.  Even if it means being weird doing it.  Because not being your authentic self is just an unhappy state to be.
Butter beer!!!

Yup.... I went shopping like this.  Glitter, included.  

Angry Unicorn!! Kidding

Interesting

The left one gave me a chuckle

I love my new mug!!!

HI!!!

I am a silly Unicorn.  I love it

OMG!!!!
My Doctor Who key chain broke.  So I got another.  It changes colors..."vanishes
Footprints!!!
Buttter beer.  Yeah.  I know I took a picture...but.....Butter beer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment