Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Battling


Battling a sinus infection right now.  So went to work feeling blah.  But I got through it.  Today, I thought about decisions I have made.  The right ones.  The wrong ones.  The ones that got me exactly where I am today.  And something about battling, general, came to mind.  You fight for something that is worth it.  Friendships.  Relationships.  But most of all, the believe in yourself.  Open by Jim Brickman is on.  What a fitting song.  It's interesting these days of the confidence I have to give others insight on confidence.  I might have given it in the past.  But I felt like a fraud inside.  Because I didn't have the confidence.  Now, flaws and all...hot mess and everything in between...this is me.  I have this space.  I have this good vibe because of good energy because of the right people...because I feel cherished, loved, and appreciated, because I believe in myself.  I feel another level with Jeremy.  I imagine we will experience another bump in the road as a married couple.  I am okay with that.  I feel more prepared.  Because no matter what, we'll be okay.  We figure it out.  The best mantra to come out of experiences.  We figure it out...together.  And I appreciate my husband as a friend too.  I think I forgot in the past to rely on him as a friend.  Isn't that an odd thing to forget? I come across things now with a little more attention to detail.  Maybe even a little more gratefulness.  Battles.  Fight the fight.  Fight if you think it's worth it.  Fight in what you believe in.

No comments:

Post a Comment