Saturday, August 10, 2013

A day later but still consistent



Somewhere along the way I forgot to blog.  So here is my still consistent day later blog entry.  I am obsessed.  And I don't think it's going away.  I have found my love in DIY projects...whether it comes to beauty, home improvements, or the idea of a party.  Who is this person? What have I evolved into???! I have to go back and remind myself that two lifetimes ago I wouldn't understand a person I have become today.  Two lifetimes ago I wasn't dealing with Epilepsy like I am today.  Age certainly helps you to be more educated and aware of things revolved around your life.  We are all different.  For some it's a craft like stitching. For some it's nursing. For some it's children. For some it's just making life easier for our very hectic life  We have some focus that revolves around the life we have created.  Sharing that with friends may help us find inspiration, good advice, or general good feeling of just sharing.  And so today...and many other days it might feel like my focus on my blog has gone more DIY there will be a dash of psychology that shows it's pretty little head.  After all, in my blog perhaps there is a conversation starter, a seed, or something that boggles your mind of why I brought it up.  I want to make you laugh some days. I want to make you think.  Maybe even some days I want to make you cry. (Okay...maybe not cry but at least have your eye ducts function at a reasonable level) (Insert SMH laugh now) And somewhere we can find the playlist or soundtrack to your life that we have been looking for.  

No comments:

Post a Comment