Friday, August 16, 2013

My extraordinary experiences

One doesn't want to dwell on a past.  But I wouldn't change my past.  It led me to Jeremy.  I have been lucky enough to taken paths where I lived in Sweden.  Where I lived in Germany.  I experienced things before I settled down as a wife.  I like the idea of that.  I never expected to be a military wife...and there I was being one.  Although that isn't an experience I care to repeat.  I saw snow....twice.  In fact...I'm pretty good about not seeing snow again! I had an online experience.  I went to the headquarters of the Hummel factory.  I went to Poland.  I've been in the military.  And these are the experiences I can remember.  If I were to leave this world I could happily say I tried things...because I could.  I used to fear the unknown.  I did them anyways.  I was more afraid of regret.  I got a tattoo.  I have had many extraordinary experiences with Jeremy.  And let me tell you they have been wonderful.  However, I am glad that I had things before Jeremy.  Sometimes people have that feeling of regret of not doing things before they settle down.  I did things before...and even after. Jeremy is adventurous.  I like that about him.  I'm still enjoying those experiences.  They all shape the kind of person I am still wanting to become.  I still haven't learned all that life has to offer. So I am still here...a student of life...wanting to take in the lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment