Monday, August 19, 2013

Where did August go?

It feels like August just started. And now...somehow it's whizzing past us.  I made my first jewelry this month.  I took a huge step to making positive energy from a negative moment in my life.  I conceptualized my DIY patio project.  It's been a busy month for finding myself.  I am still finding that identity.  I like this Suzie Homemaker side to me.  I don't think I really had the confidence in myself to try this side out.  In some ways...I've mellowed out. In other ways...I'm still the wild child I can be.  Either way...I'm the ever adorable wife to Jeremy.  I drive that man crazy...and drive him crazy.  I love making him smile.  I made earrings today! In fact, I made two pairs today! I also made another bracelet.  I think I found one of my craft loves. Anyways, quality time with a friend, lunch, and then coffee made for a really wonderful day.  Well...not much going on.  My philosophical side has writer's block.

No comments:

Post a Comment