Monday, August 12, 2013

Last Furlough Monday

Things will be going back to normal.  While it has been fun having Jeremy home I am happy things are going back to normal.  It means we aren't stressing of that one 8 hour of income not coming in.  It doesn't seem like a lot..but in the grand scheme of things it is.  My next project is jewelry making.  Rosie got me started with beads.  I need to get the tools (I have one of the pliers) and some wire.  I also need to get two cinder blocks.  I've done some DIY home fragrance.  And it smells great! I combined rose and cinnamon. I also reorganized my necklaces and earrings.  Yah! I love that one.  They have been tangling up and irritating me.  Not much else.  I was having a conversation about craft...and a friend mentioned that in it's own way DIY is a craft.  I like that sound of that.  I'm no quilter...or stitcher... or scrapbooker.... Jewelry making has potential.  Things for the home and beauty products have been the big focus with me.  But my craft kick is DIY.  I like it. I LIKE IT! :)

1 comment:

  1. Some people have one specific craft, like stitching. Other people have diverse crafts, DIY creators. :)

    ReplyDelete