Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Missed a day...It happens

Before I would been so unhappy that my consistency failed.  Now..I figured..it's a blog...I can double blog tomorrow.  Really..the simplest things used to set me off.  Jeremy had his work cut out! But we got through it.  I also think my medication contributed to some of my behavior issues.  I found out the hard way that certain medication can alter your behavior.  Anyways, today is chores day.  I spend the day with a friend on Monday and yesterday so I need to play catch up.  I went back to listening to Pandora.  It's easier to get on my desktop.  Spotify was being difficult.  I live this glamorous life...right? Sometimes I just let my mind wander and figure a subject. Sometimes..I do blank out and can't quite figure the direction my mind is going.  I made a necklace yesterday.  I am loving it.  It's my new thing.  I'm addicted to it. I'm thinking of more earrings and necklaces to make.  We had dinner with a friend the other day. I made the comment I don't want to buy my jewelry. I'm going to make it. Don said.."You heard it here first..." But I really want to explore different patterns and ideas.  And if I want jewelry...I'll just make it. Which makes me proud to say.  I made that jewelry.  I don't know to explain it.  Maybe because I didn't expect this side of me.  You know how sometimes people say they knew they had it in themselves but were just trying to find a way to get it out. Not me.  I literally didn't know this side of me existed.  And I really like it.  Now...maybe I can have some baking in my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment