Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Good is really great

Jeremy is a considerate guy.  While he does have so many guy moments....and emphasizes my girl moments...he is a really nice guy.  He listens to me.  I can't say that many men do that. We communicate.  Sometimes I have trouble getting my point across.  There he is helping me out.  I know I frustrate him.  I know sometimes he doesn't mean to condescend.  So we find a happy medium to express our thoughts.  By no means is our relationship perfect with cupcakes and unicorns....(insert Jeremy making a puking and gagging sound)...but I am grateful that we express appreciation for each other.  We say it daily...something nice...something complimentary.  I also don't require as much attention as I used to.  Sometimes I crave more attention. But I usually can find satisfaction with a chick flick.  And there are weekends where my attention is given.  I can't imagine trying to make this work with someone else.  We fit.  We have this chemistry...We have this connection.  I don't even know how to explain it.  We still are learning things from each other.  I like that.  Passion.  We have that.  I don't ever want to lose that.

No comments:

Post a Comment