Friday, August 30, 2013

Afterthought

I had a wonderful conversation w a friend yesterday.  However,  in that conversation I realized something.  As wevwere describing things refarding our fallout I picked up more clues regarding the culprit trying manipulate their lives and directly affected our fallout. I felt had...not by the friend I had the fall out w. By the friend who orchestrated drama, lies, and deception.  And as an afterthought I wondered...were they trying to affect my marriage too? It's hard to explain where I came up w the wonder w out giving details. So let me walk away w this. You are poison. And I'm glad I finally made the right decision to yank you out of my life.  And when I asked why you wanted to save our friendship you told me in so many ways...I was collateral.  Afterthought.  Sometimes things, memories, music, or something takes me back. I work through them...like therapy. It helps me process the world better.

No comments:

Post a Comment