Thursday, August 22, 2013

Tangent Overload

That's just one amazing song.  I have a confession to make.  I imagine I am on Broadway. I'm in a top hat and tuxedo outfit but with shorts instead.  You know the outfit.  Hey. Sometimes I wish there was an adult version of Lizzie McGuirre.  I could see it.  Housewife...that's a time traveler (Have to have some kind of Dr. Who connection).  Goes on these adventures.  Her companion is a talking dog..yeah. Can you see I am making this up as I go? It sounds entertaining...at least. I'm sorry. I'm still trying to figure where Jersey Shore and Honey Boo Boo (and yes even the Hills) can make it to television.  Now...where was I? I think I just had an oooh something shiny moment.  Back to the song Feeling good. I noticed Nina Simone sings it.

I only had heard the Michael Buble version.  Muse? Really? Now I am intrigued.  Focus, Jess!

Music has an effect on me.  Over the years I have developed a more eclectic taste. I like that about myself. I hope it shows the maturity of my taste.  Strange as it may seem I do have mature moments.  I prefer to be that carefree spirit.  However, there are times my demeanor requires a little more subdued side to me.  Like say...a funeral.  And no...I haven't busted out laughing.  I see that in movies. Does it really happen.  Something tells me that this blog entry had a mind of it's own and sort of went on it's on journey...of no real direction.  And that's okay.  Sometimes not knowing all the answers is good.  I prefer planning...Which is such an oxymoron to my free spirit.  I am a contradiction in the making.......

No comments:

Post a Comment