Thursday, August 8, 2013

Back to normal for Jeremy

It will be nice to be off furlough.  We were doing okay. Key word okay.  There was always that worry of nothing breaking down because there was no "extra savings" somewhere. I liked having Jeremy on Mondays but him and I are happy that things will be back to normal.  Although we might at least for a couple of months still conduct things as though he were to save money. This DIY kick has got me thinking of saving money...and keeps me busy.  It also educates and informs me of materials and ingredients right in my house...and the benefits they bring.

1 comment:

  1. Y'all had a plan for how you would get through the furlough, financially. Even though he's going back, why not continue to operate as if he's not? Instead, put the "extra" earning from those 8 hours directly into savings. You'll have a nice little nest egg/rainy day fund started by the time the original furlough end date gets here.

    ReplyDelete