Thursday, August 15, 2013

The art of keeping busy

I'm not one for being idle. Don't get me wrong. I take me days. However,  I get a sense of guilt if I'm not being productive.  I've created projects that keep me busy. I'm really enjoying the DIY projects because they help the house or make things easier. They help in some way. Even jewelry making has a function.  If I need a new necklace,  bracelet, or pair of earrings...I make it. I also put me days because if I don't watch myself I'll overdo it. And being there for my friends.  I call it free therapy.   So..my job is to make the house work..look nice..keep running right...see what needs to be done for repairs....storage room...you get the idea. I really am the administration of Kearney Kastle. I'm the day planner. I'm the social event planner.  I'm the secretary. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment