Thursday, January 21, 2016

A moment in time


That was what yesterday was.  21 years ago...my life changed..Jeremy and I met.  To think...that one moment in time changed us permanently.  It's amazing to really understand the depth of connection and friendship I feel from Jeremy.  I feel the difference because I desperately wanted this side to Jeremy.  The evolution of things in the pas few months have opened our eyes.  It also made us grateful to be married to each other.  We understand the bond we have.  We understand the friendship that is between us.  We work to continue the solidarity of our marriage.  We constantly make sure we maintain that friendship and relationship.  And it's not one sided. It's not just me or him.  It's important to both of us.  We're important to each other.  So as I write this...I count my blessings. You have to experience some bad to really appreciate the good.  We all have heard that but it still rings true.  And my journey.  I appreciate the journey I have had in order to be right here, like this, with my best friend.  The best friend any wife can have.  He has my back.  I have his.  We're a team.  Partners in crime.  That is worth more than anything in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment