Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Disconnect

A conversation about disconnect prompted me to think when I have. The biggest reason was something about not being true to oneself. Or a debate about whether my intentions were true. I thought about the disconnecting.  Often, if there is a fught trust stopped.  My perspective was about a truth not coming out. However, Ive simply disconnected from people because we no longer speak. I do understand having a closeness with someone means you don't have to see them daily or even weekly. For me, though....I need to continue my connection.  The reason. In my experience,  sometimes the connection evolves. Sometimes,  it changes.  It's like verifying if we're still on the same page on our thoughts and values. Perhaps that's wrong. But it's why I like clarification.  It's why I like plans. No lost in translation later ehere I'm searching for the right answer. But didn't know I was asking the wrong question. Disconnect makes me ask questions because I want to know why we stopped connecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment