Thursday, January 14, 2016

Inside


It's interesting to have inside jokes or inside things with different people.  An icon passed away today.  Another, actually.  I felt bad about the first one but this one actually hit a little more because of the association of Harry Potter.  And I was drawn back to inside things.  We all have them with people close to us.  Our significant others.  Our friends.  Our family, even.  And it made me think of the inside little language we have with people.  Symbolism, perhaps is part of the language.  Or maybe a word means something entirely different. Or you make up words in your own little inside connection.   Or a word becomes a place or thing.  Sometimes a song...is more than just a song.  Sometimes it's more than Words.  Those inside things are beautiful.  Sometimes they become painful when there is loss, through death, through life...through the journey we go through.  We pass through this life and we show the world the kind of people we are, whether bad or good or a little of both.  I hope that I go out with a little more good than bad.  But even I will tell you, in all honesty...I am not nice...not all the time.  I am, overall a good person, though.  Inside....For example, a texting auto correct is an inside for Jeremy.  He meant to put sexy and auto correct decided it was seedy.  He also texted I'm a lucky Bastard and Bayard came out instead.  So now...we have  an inside that I'm Seedy and He's Bayard.  Yes.  Sometimes we sext.  Stop smiling.  We flirt with each other.  Back to Harry Potter...I doubt you read this anymore...but if you do, ...I am sorry.  I know how much you're a fan.  It's important to you, so it's important to me.  Smile if you have inside jokes or stories or something with someone.  Sigh if you no longer get to share that.  Laugh if you remember a story or inside thing that only one or two other people might get.  Make more inside stories, jokes, and funny things...or happy things....or even happysad things.  It's all part of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment