Friday, January 29, 2016

Today is another opportunity


Today is another opportunity to tell you how valued you are.  Whomever reads this.  You bring purpose to this world.  Life, society...and people along the way will tell you things that seem to contradict this idea.  It's like how we as kids believe in magic.  But as adults that belief fades away.  Our belief in ourselves starts fading.  We believe we aren't valued.  So Monday through Friday...I will somehow bring a sparkle to your day by just writing to you.  My thoughts.  My fears...Whatever is on my mind.  I don't claim to know anything more than the next person.  I started this to be consistent.  And then I started this as a thought bubble or emotions journal of sorts? However this blog matriculated into...I am glad.  Because today is another opportunity to tell you...you matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment