Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Empowerment


There was something empowering with seeing my new look.  My new glasses came in.  I am super excited about them because they have Transitions.  I really think they will help with lighting and my migraines.  I had just colored my hair again.  I needed a more professional look like still maintaining a little of me still.  I found a rather happy medium on that.  I also needed to get a haircut.  I love how I feel after a haircut. I looked at the picture I took and smiled.  There was just a glint of something there.  That empowering feeling I had inside.  Today, I feel a little discouraged with things because of the assignments.  But talking with several friends has helped to remember that the right one is there.  Patience is important.  I can't always say I have it.  I am so ready.  Ready to help.  Ready to contribute.  Falling in the Garden from Ray Lynch is on. I certainly was feeling empowered by all the posts I put.  I love that I help others when they feel discouraged.  I had a couple of feedbacks that confirmed that.  It made me feel great.  I do contribute on such a personal basis.  I just wished I contributed more on a professional basis.  Not every day will be cupcakes and unicorns.  So for those days, I remember that I am that dragon slayer.  And then, I feel better.  And then, I feel empowered.







New purse?

No comments:

Post a Comment