Monday, June 20, 2016

Positively perfect


I don't know if one can truly have a perfect day.  But if I were to describe a perfect day, I would have to say Friday felt like it for me.  I was going back to work.  That was such an amazing feeling to be contributing again.  Before that, however, I was able to do my housewifey activities so that Jeremy came home to a nice place.  It's an interesting thing about feminism.  I am a feminist.  But I am an odd type.  I want a woman to decide whether or not to have a career.  To have kids.  I also want a woman to decide what kind of wife to be.  I do like taking care of my husband.  It's just how I do things.  It doesn't mean for the next wife to do what I am doing.  She is not me.  And she also doesn't have a husband like mine.  So experiences are different.  Her way isn't wrong.  My way isn't either.  So, I did my housewifey things before going to work.  I decided on cooking stir fry because I didn't know how work would turn out.  I came home and there was Jeremy cooking dinner.  It was an overwhelming feeling of joy and love.  I just about cried.  But instead just melted and thanked him.  We had a date night in and watched The Imitation Game.  It's a very good movie! It was positively perfect.  We watched a movie (Warcraft) Saturday and I did have to experience a mild migraine still.  So the glasses don't completely get rid of the effects.  However, the glasses are working great.  I am glad I invested in Transitions.  I went for my Follow-up as well.  Everything went well.  I've been diligent on keeping on a good regime of lower stress, food intake, and working out.  It's been very good so far.  I feel the difference.  My health is very important to me.  I'm glad I have taken necessary measures to keep my health in good standing.

No comments:

Post a Comment