Thursday, June 23, 2016

Every day is a gift


I love my job.  I had such a beautiful experience with "Jody" and "Henry".  It's amazing how people meet.  It's amazing how friends come...and well go. It's amazing the career paths people take.   It's amazing the love stories you hear about.  I am just filling in but I absolutely had a blast.  I got breakfast and lunch for them.  We socialized.  Sometimes I am more caretaker and companion.  Sometimes I might be more caretaker.  And that is okay.  I like being a positive impact on people.  And I am doing just that.  Plus, I get to come home and do house wife stuff.  It's the best of both worlds, really.  CC needs her emotional support again so I am happy to do that.  Here's the interesting part. THAT AWFUL DAY....there is a date with it.  The Universe may just be having a good chuckle.  Because that is the day the court date is set. How crazy is that??? I chuckled.  The worst of it is behind me.  I've already seen him.  I might need to go into a little bit of a bubble that day.  But luckily I have support with that.  Every day is a gift.  Whether you believe in a higher power or not. Every day is a gift that you are breathing again.  And I am grateful for each day to have experiences.  Even the bad ones.  Even in a Zen world that I mostly live in, there is going to be moments where it isn't all zen.  And that's okay too.  It's a matter of how I react to it.  And what energy I have around me.  So every day is a gift.  I hope you have a fantastic day.  I hope you smile.  Whether it's me that made you smile by just saying that or something in your life that did.  I hope you smile.  Waiting in Vain by Annie Lennox is on.  Pandora was acting up.  So Spotify it was.  Only I decided to play my Itunes playlist.  You're welcome to follow me.  Jessica Kearney.  It's off the soundtrack of one of my favorite movies, Serendipity.  I love John Cusack.  I am just so happy. This last part to my happiness really did something.  I wanted to be working so badly now.  And now I can.  So, have a positively profound day, my quiet spaces.  You reading me always makes me smile.  I'll never tire of you telling you thank you for reading my blog.  It brings me great joy that you do.  And each one has a different reason.  I don't even need to know the reason.  Just that I positively impact you.  Now, go with your bad self and have a wonderful day.  I'm off to do housework and read more of the 4th book of Harry Potter.  I suddenly have a new appreciation for the Harry Potter movies. One of their kids worked directly on the movies.  How awesome is that???!

No comments:

Post a Comment