Friday, June 17, 2016

Trial Run


I feel as though today is a trial run on what days will look like when I work.  I am grateful that I still get to be in both worlds.  I can contribute now.  It may be on a very small scale, but in principle, it is invaluable beyond belief that I am working.  So, I have busy morning doing errands and chores.  I still want to blog.  I just need to start figuring out my schedule with things.  I have felt more whole.  But two things remained that I was not feeling right about things being just so.  One, I can't control and that is my Epilepsy.  I certainly can take steps to improve my health as best as I can.  However, my condition is still going to be there.  And work.  And that I can do something about.  And I did.  On Castle Rock by Connie Dover is on.  Have a beautiful day.  I won't get to talk to you until Monday so Happy Father's Day to any males that read this.  And if not, Happy Father's day to those who are the father as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment