Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Fascination with words


I have always had this fascination of words.  I love learning new words.  So, it seemed only natural I would become addicted to this game called Words with Friends.  One of my best friends got me hooked.  I got Jeremy hooked on it.  And our friend, Raven. I didn't realize playing a game like this was on my unbucket list with him.  The strangest things go on that list.  What's interesting about the list is I don't have a listing of things.  They seem to go on there as I experience them. I still have much to improve on that game.  I am being beaten horrendously by everyone I seem to play.  I don't care.  I love this game anyways.  We stayed up till midnight playing this game.  That was the insane part.  I wouldn't concede even though I was losing.  Somewhere, along the way my competitive streak has come out.  Maybe because I actually feel I have a chance at winning now.  And then, there are beautiful words.  Every day, I get them.  Not just by Jeremy. I am surrounded by beautiful words.  Considering that my second love language is words of affirmation, it is very important to me.  I got myself in a bit of trouble because I started relying on one source of words of affirmation.  But over time, I recognized that the contribution was meaningful but their run was done.  I don't dismiss or minimize any contribution.  I do acknowledge that I don't rely on that source for beautiful words anymore.  So, Words with Friends.  I am addicted

No comments:

Post a Comment