Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Some song is stuck in my head


I had a whole other blog entry going.  Then Life and Death by Paul Cardall and for the life of me I'm trying to figure out where I know the song from.  It's off of some soundtrack, I'm sure.  Okay...Back to the blog entry...
Dear Badass,
(That would be you)

Keep going today.  Have a smile on your face that one person is proud of you.  That's me.  I don't need to know the importance of your job.  All I know is once a day, you come here for some reason.  And it's my chance to say Go you! Oh...It's on the Lost Soundtrack.  I digress.  Do your badass thing today.  Be the kick ass, take no prisoners, dragon slayer I know you can be.  Soooo. Go you!!!! And hopefully, you make someone's day too.  Encourage today.  It's a wonderful contagious feeling.  Like a pay it forward kind of contagiousness.  I am a badass myself.  I pulled a 10 hour shift.  Then I did two 4 hours shifts yesterday, and Friday will be like that again.  Today and tomorrow are actually my short days.  This week will be a 33 hour week.  Look at me.  I love my job.  And I'm a rockstar at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment