Saturday, June 11, 2016

I can't even imagine


It took a a beautiful energy that is lost now for me to pause.  Some may not really know the up and coming star Christina Grimmie.  I've been following this enchanting young girl for awhile.  And I got affected.  I mean..really affected.  Funny thing, I found out...my reaction was common.  Something about her beautiful spirit shined through her videos and her time on The Voice.  She had something before an artist goes into the insanity and new level, jadedness.  I also got affected by how she passed.  She was shot in the head.  When I was 14, I had a gun pulled to my head.  It's a frightening feeling.  The person on the end was high so they were not in the their right facilities.  It took me and another person to talk down "George." So, maybe I wondered her last few moments.  How long did she have the fright? What was going through her mind? What was she feeling?  It makes you pause and think...from one moment to the next.  I held Jeremy just a little tighter.  I cried.  I'm watching her you tube mix.  Most of them I've seen because I've been following this beautiful young woman.  She had a raw talent.  The kind where it needed some refinement but the girl was going places.  I can't even imagine her family right now.  I just had to write a blog entry today.  I had to pause.  She opened for Selena too.

No comments:

Post a Comment