Tuesday, June 7, 2016

In the moment


Tuesday definitely took a lot out of me energy wise.  I don't regret doing it.  I just felt the emotional drain for the next few days.  But it helped to know that we were going on a mini vacation.  And what a beautiful trip it was.  We joined some friends down there.  I built a sand castle with "L".  I don't really know if I did that as a kid or not.  I went on a boogie board.  I was a little nervous with my Epilepsy doing it.  But DA was supervising and he wanted me to experience this.  So I took a chance.  All the while Jeremy and DA watching over me.  And then body surfing.  A few times I felt like I was flying!!! And then, on Sunday there was a moment that Jeremy and I had.  We were alone and he was carrying me frontwise.  And I just looked at him and said, I'll never doubt you again.  It was just a moment.  I can't even tell you.  He smiled and said, "good!".  We walked around and tried finding whole sand dollars.  So instead, we found pieces of it.  I would love to piece together the sand dollar pieces we found.  We ended the day by having ice cream. It was just such an amazing time.  I can't wait to go back.  But soon I will be starting my new job.  And I love my uniform.  I have to wear scrubs to work.  I love it! So here are some pictures of our trip.  I got sunburn.  DA said I officially had become white.  lol Apparently, Aloe vera is a sunburn's friend.  I also got some Aunt Jess time with my darling niece.  She is too precious.  I melt anytime I'm around her.  I love being aunts to my friends' kids.  And I am so grateful that they let me be.  I will always have moments that I wish I had a biological child.  But I have accepted my lot.  And Jeremy does apologize for being the reason.  I'm mostly okay at this point.   I will have my moments.  But otherwise, I am okay. In fact, I am more than okay.  Because the one thing I was wishing for was a job.  It was a big deal to me.  And now I have that.  And it makes me so happy.  I am in the moment.  









No comments:

Post a Comment