Tuesday, June 21, 2016

These are the thoughts


I have a wonderful feature on my phone called Briefing.  What seems the most trending or most important news in a particular genre or subject, comes up on my phone.  Last night, in technology, what came up was Quantum Physics.  Now, this subject started as a bit of a goal per se.  I remember amusingly telling myself if I could understand anything remotely regarding Quantum Physics, then I was better off than I thought.  Some time ago I actually did ask Jeremy about the definition of Quantum Mechanics.  And today, as we had our morning time together chilling, he reminded me the difference between mechanics and physics part of it.  I had read an article regarding non contextuality and applicability.  There had been an experiment made at an institute called Perimeter.  Which is located in Waterloo Ontario, in Canada.  I was connecting, if only briefly on a smaller scale of understanding of Jeremy's world.  That feels amazing.  I actually think it's a game that I am playing that is helping my brain process faster.  One can't help but have to think fast.  It's Piano Tiles 2.  I never wanted to have games on my phone because I felt like they would be a waste.  But what I did was get games that would enhance brain activity or help my brain process.  So Word Search, Piano Tiles 2, Phase 10, and Words with Friends are now on my phone.  I seek features and games that will somehow enhance brain process.  I think of it as a work out....for my brain.  I can tell the difference when I have a brain fog.  Or when my brain process does become slower.  I just seem more aware of my brain process, in general.  And I like that.  I was taking steps to help my physical health, in terms of my Epilepsy.  It only seemed fitting to do that for my brain.  While the condition is a central nervous system dysfunction of sorts, my brain is affected by it.  That was my rationale from it.  It was like helping myself work out, twice.  I try walking at least 30 minutes consistently.  I have a wonderful free feature on my phone that essentially works like a fitbit of sorts.  It's interesting how we have evolved with our phone.  It's become many things in one, besides making phone calls.  You go, Technology.  Way to progress! I am on the higher function of the spectrum for Epilepsy.  I can acknowledge that.   But I still want to show the highs and lows that the condition brings.  One will never know if my rape had anything to do of it coming back.  Many times traumatic events can trigger something like that.  So even in a case study way, I am an intriguing to myself.  The PCOS just adds additional frustration but also a challenge that I can overcome.  Some days I forget all of it.  Some days I allow myself to forget and let myself fee;  as normal as the next person.  Other days, I am definitely reminded that I have variables that I need to overcome.  That's just me being stubborn.  I want to improve.  I want to learn.  And I have to say, one of the reasons I have been able to be successful overcoming these things is the support system I have in place.  Every day, I get encouragement.  Every day I encourage.  And that's important.  Because after awhile, overcoming seems like a dream that might just become a reality.  These are the thoughts preoccupying my mind recently

No comments:

Post a Comment