Friday, June 24, 2016

Oh, Universe


It's what I said at some point.  I told you of the interesting news of my friend with the court date on THAT DATE.  What was interesting was that in was done on what would have been the wedding anniversary of Woody and I.  Now, if the University hadn't drunk the spiked punch, it got together with Facebook.  You ever seen or read an article where this gay man says...That time my rapist came up as People you may know.  Well...That happened.  There, with his smug...I am living the life fake smile....was Javier.  I didn't know whether to laugh...or cry from the laughter of the insanity of his name coming up.  I wouldn't post his face.  I want CC to deal with her court stuff before I even entertain that thought.  I actually wished I could post it here without it going to Facebook.  But for your stalking pleasure, Xavier Gonzales.  He often wears glasses.  He thinks he looks like Tom Cruise.  You can decide that for yourself.  You'll know which one he is.  He still denies any wrong doing to me or to CC.  So he isn't the kind of person that has remorse.  Maybe it wouldn't help still.  But the last thing I want is a person who sees no accountability for their actions.  I loathe people like that.  Own up.  You're a bully. Own up.  You're a coward. Own up.  You're a bitch..Own up.  I'm a little too upfront for my own good sometimes.  I'm a little too forgiving sometimes.  I'm a pushover.  But once you burn me...you know.  You can present yourself in a pretty little bow and shake yourself off of responsibility for your actions. But in the deepest of darkest places and in space of truth.  You know.  That's why I am not afraid of my truth.  I've been verbally attacked for my "truth" before.  I am okay with that.  Because I know the truth.  I am one of the most forthcoming people you will meet.  I'm not saint.  I'm not sitting here and saying I am nice 100% of the time.  But I don't turn away even my enemies if they need help.  I don't know if I want to call it the "Christian" thing to do.  I just call it "the right" thing for me to do.  My believes. My values.  There is a standard of which I live by.  Call it protocol.  Call it an honor system.  I firmly believe in it. Again...it's just the way I deal with things.  Sometimes in life, you have to figure the kind of person you want to be and become.  This is whom I am.  And I am proud of the person I have become.  Scars and all.  Scars and all means that I understand a thing or two. Oh, Universe.  You wanna play? Let's play.  Or just have a drink together.  And laugh on why you did that.  America's Stonehenge by Laura Sullivan is on.  Just my thoughts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment