Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Rambling


I gotta be careful on how much intensity I allow in.  I'm starting to feed off some intensity that I really don't want to but I feel if I back off, things could get worse.  Conundrums.  You have to sugar coat for people. I do put kid gloves for certain people.  I understand.  And then I don't.  Because part of me feels like I am enabling people to act out and not be accountable for their actions.  It's a balance. people.  But you watch people.  And you wonder their intentions.  And you don't know anymore.  And you question.  And you stay up at night thinking about those intentions.  And you watch other people and you're sad.  You know it's not your place to really tell them how you feel about what they're doing.  You just sit tight and support.  Because that's the kind of person you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment