Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Truth

Truth can be all about perspective.  Truth can be a skewed perception.  I've often wondered about my own truth. My saving grace is my need for consistency.  It's like I need you to know I don't change my patterns unless  new information shows me why I need to. I don't change my story. Have I held information.  Yes. But once you ask.  I feel compelled to say the truth. It's not to say I haven't lied. I lied to myself for years. About beong okay. I hold back information that seems irrelevant. In some ways, that's lying. I just don't live on what ifs in my life. I work on what's in front of me. What makes the most sense. As I get older, I see trying to be more authentic me. But authentic me doesn't like overpowering people with my personality.  So some gwt more of me, some get less. It's a strange respect I have for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment