Friday, November 6, 2015

Wants and needs


It's a rather new phenomena to address my wants and needs.  I wanted to go to the Nutcracker, but specifically, with Jeremy.  So I asked.  It seems simple enough.  But it's been a new thing to ask for my wants and needs.  This idea that I will burden someone with my want or infringing is silly. And it's not.  I know that for many years I felt I burdened Javier with my wants.  Like they were too much to ask for.  I'm not too much to ask for.  I'm worth it.  Jeremy loves me and wants to make me happy.  And it's important that I give him opportunities to take care of my wants and needs.  This weekend is a new comfort zone thing.  Glamping.  Camping with perks still in place? I'll be spending it with one of my best friends so I'm happy.  My schedule will change because her schedule is about to. So I like that this camping thing is coming at a good time to spend time together that we won't have anymore.  Life happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment