Saturday, February 27, 2016

*Bonus Blog*



Today is a dream.  I am going to see Riverdance, something I have been dreaming about seeing in real life...since I can remember.  And I am seeing it with my dream guy, Jeremy.  But this wasn't how the story was in terms of my Riverdance partner in crime.   You see....this is someone's birthday gift.  Before I knew Jeremy was happy to do things like this with me. Before Jeremy and I became this other part of us.  Before the storm.  I was wanting to go so badly to this.  And I figured I would take my friend.  It was a birthday gift.  I am so happy to be out of the storm.  I am so happy to be away from the chaos...and the players.  If life were different, not all the players would be banished.  But such is life.  You deal with reality.  Today has turned into a monumental moment of happiness for me.  A negative became a positive.  Today will be special because Jeremy and I everyday make it a point to show how important we are to each other.  Today will be special because I have a dream come true with my dream guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment