Thursday, February 25, 2016

Words

It's something that's been in my mind since I came upon a word and was trying to decipher if it was a good thing or bad.  Honestly, I think it's bad but my perspective could be skewed.  And it made me think of that saying of sticks and stones.  Words do hurt.  It's up to us to react to those words.  To not let those words have power.  And something else to think about.  For my experience, I had to learn who was saying these words that held such power over me. Did they have the credentials? Words.  They hold such power sometimes.  I don't have much braining today.  Jeremy and I are sick.  But it was a thought I was having since I came across a word.  And it got me thinking of perspective, perception, and words.  Cristofori's Dream by David Lanz is playing.  In the future, I will be careful on my words.  I try to be.  But even more so.  I want words to be perceived as positive when they come from me.  I want people to automatically think positive when I come up in their minds.

No comments:

Post a Comment