Tuesday, February 23, 2016

It doesn't go according to plan


I had meant to visit my Grandpa in law that passed away today.  And also my Grandma.  By accident, I  left my keys in Jeremy's car.  Sometimes things happen you just gotta roll with the punches.  I admit.  Sometimes my old personality wants to rise up and get frustrated about the silliest things.  And old me usually took it out on other people, even when it wasn't any fault of their own.  I was the one that forgot my keys.  So it was me that had to be held accountable.  I assumed Jeremy could swing by but he couldn't.  But it was a good example of how to handle things when life happens.  It doesn't go according to plan.  Because life will do that.  It's a learning lesson to still take measures to have a zen life but accept that life is not always structural or neat or in order.  Sometimes there will be chaos.  One would argue that my mind set is too constricted for what life will bring me.  I was once criticized for it.  And I wondered if it was true.  However, I have learned that depending on how the chaos is played and where it's coming from helps me to react to the chaos.  I watch a friend that has so much on her plate and not the resources to necessarily fix them...and she is so strong.  And in the past, I saw another friend who had less on her plate and the the resources and she seemed so helpless.  And I always try to understand someone's situation.  But it was difficult understanding it.  Even more so as I watch my strong friend.  I admire her.  I look forward to opportunities to help me grow.  I continue to work and improve myself.  Life...It doesn't go according to plan.  And maybe...just maybe...that's a good thing. (Later) I happen to be able to go, thanks to a friend. It meant so much to me that she did that.

No comments:

Post a Comment