Monday, February 8, 2016

New Normal, New confidence


Since I have been on this new chapter of confidence I understand and appreciate this new normal.  Stress level is close to zero.  Because my anxiety has also been reduced I feel a difference there too.  Do I still have self doubt? Of course.  However, I have a squad, so to speak that help me along with the way.  They remind me the value I bring to this world.  And I trust them.  I trust them implicitly because they have my best interest at heart.  Tribe seems like a bad word now.  Perhaps, one day it won't be.  For now, squad works.  I understand the beauty I bring to this world.  I have a gift.  And sometimes it seems so simple to me to give it.  I suppose I didn't realize my own value.  I love this new normal of Sparkle and shine.  As it was rebranded. it took on new meaning because it was I who created and manifested this persona of mine.  I am happy.  Just genuinely happy.  I am happy for my experiences.  I happy for my memories.  I am happy to just take in life.  We constantly re emerge with a new normal.  I hope you have the confidence to move forward, to forge through any hardships.  I hope you have a squad, or at least one person that gets you.  That is your person.  It makes life easier to navigate.

No comments:

Post a Comment