Friday, February 5, 2016

Redo and Transfer


A process is different for everyone.  And it also depends on the process happening.  Healing, for example, for me, includes redos and transfers.  That means I redo memories.  I get a second chance to redo bad or memories that create a bad space in my mind.  Jeremy has been instrumental in helping with that.  No questions asked.  We do these redo adventures.  Every time we do, I just watch in amazement that my husband does the redos with me, because it's my healing process.  But it is also others.  I have friends that also help me transfer bad memories and I'm able to redo memories or use associations with them that will now be seen as positive memories.  Again, it's about my healing process.  I feel supported by it.  And it's been able to help that I heal.  And in turn, I am helping others heal.  I have the resources now to help others find their healing process.  It won't look like mine.  It shouldn't.  It is a journey that they must take on their own.  But I can be an emotional sponsor and be there for them for support.  Every one needs some kind of therapist friend.  Mine just happens to be my husband.  I'm my husband's.  And my friends.  Maybe...I'm even yours.  Maybe some time you seek an answer.  And maybe one of my blogs just happens to help be a perspective board where you come up with the answer on your own, but inspired by thoughts I might have brought up.  Who knows? I have been a sound board.  I could see being a perspective board.  Even the blog had its own redo.  Quiet spaces was an inside joke.  A part of something with inside language with a friend.  But then, quiet spaces became the blog.  And it was a beautiful way to associate.  When I think of quiet spaces, I think of here.  Redo and transfer have helped my dream of wholeness come true.  And that is a beautiful dream I didn't think would ever come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment